Small Businesses aren’t the only ones to be affected by COVID-19, and we can finally share that support is here for larger companies as well. The COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme is now open to all owners of medium or large businesses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Businesses that have 10 or more employees can now apply for this scheme through Enterprise Ireland. This retail scheme will help you positively respond to the obstacles which Covid-19 has created for many businesses.
What Does This Mean?
If you’re successful with your application then you can avail of up to 80% of the project cost with a maximum grant of €40,000. That means that for €10,000 you can get €50,000 worth of work carried out to enhance your company.
Here at ORH Marketing, we have worked with some of the largest companies, in some of the most competitive markets out there and we are ready to bring that experience and expertise to your project, we will help you every step of the way.
We are here to help you succeed during this pandemic and turn adversity into opportunity.
Who Can Apply
This grant application is extensive but we will support you in filling out a winning application, in order to qualify you must have:
- Irish-owned retail enterprise
- 10 or more full employees in the Republic of Ireland (On or before February 2020)
- Potential to create and sustain jobs
- Have an existing online presence
- Have a retail outlet and derive the majority of revenue from these retail outlets
Previous applicants for the Online Retail Scheme will be able to re-apply with a modified proposal.
The Next Steps
So what do you do next? #1 Contact UsYour first step should be to contact ORH Marketing. Our pay per click, search engine optimization and web and graphic design teams are ready to review the digital marketing landscape in order to advise you on where is best for you to focus your business . #2 Fill Out and Send Off ApplicationThe next step is to fill out the form on Enterprise Ireland. Again we are here to support you through your application and to answer any and all questions you may have. The deadline is Wednesday 27th May 2020 at 3pm. #3 Get WorkingIf you are successful with your application, ORH Marketing can start carrying out the work for you immediately. Helping you expand on all your marketing and digtial initiatives.
ORH Marketing’s Services
ORH Marketing can offer you many different packages that will help your business succeed in these uncertain times.
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Blog Posts
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Who Can’t Apply?
Applications must be accompanied by written/ emailed quotes for project works from three suppliers. Successful applicants have 9 months to complete the work as per their application. Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense.
This scheme is not open to the following:
- Applications which do not propose company expenditure on the project of a minimum of €12,500
- Those applicants who receive State or EU funding for the project they want to receive funding for
- Applicants who produce agricultural, fishery or aquaculture products
- Applicants who are in the hospitality or leisure sector
- Applicants who sell or distribute alcohol on their premise
- Franchisees of retailers for which the franchisor gives material online support
- Companies who don’t propose significant additional online functionality
- Companies related to activities that Enterprise Ireland considers as unsuitable or as involving an unacceptable reputational risk
- Applicants who have previously gotten funding for a digital marketing improvement assignment from Enterprise Ireland
- Applicants who have reached their De Minimis limit already
For the full list and more details check out the Enterprise Ireland website.
How do I apply?
Just contact us and we will help each step of the way.
Call close date: Wednesday 27th May 2020 at 3pm